The Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Dog Dish in Tulsa, OK. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (918) 624-2600 to find out more!
This place is awesome. Tons of great pet merch, a fun outside area. Definitely check it out
This is a great shop for quality dog food, toys, leashes, collars, treats, clothing, beds, travel, care and grooming, plus other fun items. It is spacious and uncrowded with knowledgeable staff. They have unusual dog bowl stands that look stylish and toys that are stimulating for your dog.
This place was the cutest, modern, up-to-date place to take your Sassy Fur Babies!!! Homemade treats, bones, foods, clothing, and many other assortment of dog wear. If your totally into the local fur baby loving atmosphere, it is the place to check out. It looks like an old time gas station and very photo opportunity place in Tulsa!!!
Dog Dish is eye-catchingly adorable inside a small, old-time gas station at 31st & Harvard in Tulsa, where they offer in-store & online shopping along with curbside pickup & delivery.
This shop is nice: clean, tidy and highly attractive. I was greeted by a store clerk who was both friendly & helpful, and the shop dog, a miniature Alaskan sheepdog who enticed me to play fetch until my arm nearly fell off.
Their merchandise ranged from incredible dog cookies & treats (my Lab loved his dried cod skin snack!), tons of gifts and gear for friends with pets, and doggie furniture (my favorite was the memory foam dog bed with a customizable fabric cover).
Prices covered the spectrum from inexpensive to a little on the pricier side, but in truth everything was quite reasonable when you consider the high quality and durability of their products.
We'll probably be back several times before Christmas! 🐕🦴
Excellent customer service and worth the extra $ to avoid awful Southern Ag. Welcome to the neighborhood, Dog Dish!