The Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Dog Dish in Tulsa, OK. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (918) 624-2600 to find out more!
We usually try to check out the local dog stores when we travel and Dog Dish didn't disappoint. I love finding things that aren't your run of the mill big store finds. They had lots of cute boutique bandanas. High quality toys, and food. I got a cute little bag for throwing all our stuff stuff in when traveling, a deep lick mat that can double as a slow feeder, some treats out of the bakery case, a stylish new martingale collar, 2 doggie ice creams, and some carrots cake peanut butter all for about $100. Prices matched the quality of the items so not cheap, but worth what you're getting. I was only bummed that none of the coats on sale fit our dog, and none of the bandanas were the kind with ties that knot and snap.
This would be a guilty pleasure if I was a local or my regular spot for their food and treats.
Great store, and the customer service was spot on. Got all my questions answered and more.
Great products & friendly staff interested in finding the best products for your dogs. Worth the visit! Will be returning soon.
Very knowledgeable, friendly staff and wide variety of products.
Great place for all your pet needs. From dog friendly cookies, to toys and treats, dog clothing and food. Staff are very friendly and helpful.